Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.863 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,114 (3,725 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (44 minutes ago)