Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,844 (1,420 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)