Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.873 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 167% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,509 (€743) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (28 minutes ago)