Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.469 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 164% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,597 (€339) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)