Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 399%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10945 EGP / AOA
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 603% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,274 (340,541 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (41 minutes ago)