Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.070 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,119 ($560) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (42 minutes ago)