Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 371%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.919 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,369 ($1,527) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)