Cost of living comparison between Louisville, Kentucky, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 175% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,607 ($482) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)