Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 371%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,829 ($1,447) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)