Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,899 (Mex$ 16,937) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)