Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,908 (Mex$ 8,895) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)