Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.938 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,562 (Mex$ 11,259) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)