Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,933 (Mex$ 9,860) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)