Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 493%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,210 prices entered by 663 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.780 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 274% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,352 ($498) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)