Cost of living comparison between Los Angeles, California, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,971 prices entered by 634 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.550 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 259% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,970 ($511) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)