Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,742 (Mex$ 3,970) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 3 hours ago)