Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.902 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,767 (R$ 977) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)