Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.628 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,025 (R$ 1,604) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)