Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.424 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,737 (R$ 2,348) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)