Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.554 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,212 (C$1,786) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)