Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,477 prices entered by 1,319 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.064 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 295% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,870 (£428) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)