Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,781 prices entered by 1,330 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.326 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 291% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,901 (£939) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)