Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,397 prices entered by 1,403 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.496 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 191% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,870 (£1,423) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)