Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03072 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,410 (338,886 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (43 minutes ago)