Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03094 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,574 (406,408 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)