Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02558 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,890 (230,238 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)