Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02958 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,226 (142,858 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)