Cost of living in Lomé, Togo vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02980 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,797 (563,585 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 629 Kč (about 2 hours ago)