Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.770 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,545 ($352) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)