Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.032 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,615 (€1,123) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)