Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.584 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,242 (1,144 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)