Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.601 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,174 (907 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (30 minutes ago)