Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08148 EGP / AOA *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 255% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,177 (566,754 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (about 1 hour ago)