Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08464 EGP / AOA *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 273% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,091 (343,719 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (32 minutes ago)