Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.168 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,743 (€384) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)