Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,449 (€596) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)