Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 905 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.637 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,779 (€396) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)