Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.910 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,973 (1,556 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)