Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.812 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,507 (4,694 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)