Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.514 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,998 (8,585 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)