Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.570 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,154 (9,013 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)