Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36285 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,406 (Php14,898) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)