Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03111 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,123 (₡ 389,658) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (23 minutes ago)