Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03431 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,360 (₡ 185,354) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)