Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03133 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,635 (₡ 626,722) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)