Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.669 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 129% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,589 (€437) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)