Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 172% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,793 (€349) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)