Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 182% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,798 (€757) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)