Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03208 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 245% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,353 (1,288,973 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)