Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03192 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 265% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,463 (1,486,783 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)