Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,213 (€684) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)