Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.612 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,168 (S/. 921) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)