Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,906 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.255 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,238 (S/. 3,851) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alanya costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 2 hours ago)