Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,832 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.561 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,787 (S/. 1,400) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)