Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.385 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,313 (S/. 3,586) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)