Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01243 EGP / MWK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,748 (301,454 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)