Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02502 EGP / MWK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,869 (634,265 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €16,500 (41 minutes ago)