Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.660 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,586 (元2,852) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)