Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02970 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 282% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,312 (481,872 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)