Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36291 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,561 (Php7,057) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (35 minutes ago)