Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35813 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,560 (Php7,148) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)