Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.731 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,875 (9,407 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)