Cost of living comparison between Liberec, Czech Republic and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35655 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,249 (14,720 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)