Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.612 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,605 (元7,505) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)