Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 335%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.820 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,315 ($803) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)