Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.638 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,892 (€734) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (37 minutes ago)