Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,542 (€654) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)