Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.719 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,053 (€1,113) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)