Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.500 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,017 (€1,071) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)