Cost of living comparison between León, Spain and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.644 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,940 (€409) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)