Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,036 (€306) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)