Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,100 (€584) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)