Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.705 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,679 (3,333 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)