Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.909 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,124 (1,655 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)