Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36291 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,519 (Php12,453) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)