Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.965 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 157% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,826 (€946) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)