Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.970 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,824 (€857) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (30 minutes ago)