Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,440 (€521) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)