Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 832 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.803 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 211% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,400 (£731) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)