Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.259 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 208% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,551 (£755) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)