Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.908 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,395 (€1,071) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)