Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.663 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,534 (€1,040) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)