Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,566 (€454) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (27 minutes ago)