Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.645 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,568 (€1,045) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)