Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,511 (€624) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)