Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.834 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,524 (€269) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)