Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 584%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.193 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 346% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,734 (CHF 920) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)