Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.917 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 189% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,819 (CHF 1,213) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)