Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 599%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.580 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 352% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,386 (CHF 1,312) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)