Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 356%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.696 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,569 (€704) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)