Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 345%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 174% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,635 (€754) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)