Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 346%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 176% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,329 (€680) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (31 minutes ago)