Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.941 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,020 (€1,243) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (39 minutes ago)