Cost of living comparison between Latacunga, Ecuador and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,025 ($225) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)