Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.768 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,452 (701 CUC) in Las Tunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)