Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.922 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,480 (696 CUC) in Las Tunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)