Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / PAB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,211 (178 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)