Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35608 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,764 (RD$ 35,845) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)