Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.386 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,127 (€1,036) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)